The Resource Bookshelf
for The Behavioral Health Forum
Text & Graphic Files
- Am I Normal? Your personal guide to understanding yourself and others, Sid
Cormier, Carroll and Graf, 1993
- Brainpower: A neurosurgeon's complete program to maintain and enhance brain
fitness throughout your life, Vernon H. Mark, Houghton Mifflin, 1989
- For Women Only: A guide to emotional well-being, Beryl W. Langley, Berkley
- Managing Your Mind: the mental fitness guide, Gillian Butler, Oxford
University Press, 1995
- Mental Health and Mental Illness, Patricia D. Barry, J. B. Lipponcott Co.,
- Your Healing Mind, Reed C. Moskowitz, W. Morrow, 1992
World-Wide Web Links
- Great set of links to useful and important online mental health resources.
- Research abstracts, articles, medication information, bulletin board, links and more
dealing with this mental health disorder.
- Stories, books, medication and other information for those suffering from these
- From the Library & Medical Information Center at the Karolinska Institute,
- A comprehensive listing of resources from Emory University
- A comprehensive listing of resources on the net
- The U.S. government agency that conducts and supports research in mental illness and
mental health and offers documents and publications.