---



PKZIP (tm) FAST! Create/Update Utility Version 1.01 07-21-89
Copyright 1989 PKWARE Inc. All Rights Reserved. PKZIP/h for help

Searching ZIP: CONAN.ZIP

Length Method Size Ratio Date Time CRC-32 Attr Name
------ ------ ----- ----- ---- ---- ------ ---- ----
1737 Unknown 894 49% 05-28-99 07:16 2a683f3b --w CONAN.TXT
79 Shrunk 77 3% 11-27-11 20:09 ba0f32de --w !1STREAD.ME
------ ------ --- -------
1816 971 47% 2

* CONAN.ZIP (click here) Snippets from Conan O'Brien's Monologues 'In a recent survey, 86 percent of college fraternity members admitted that they've had at least five drinks in a row. The other 14 percent

---

The views and opinions stated within this web page are those of the author or authors which wrote them and may not reflect the views and opinions of the ISP or account user which hosts the web page. The opinions may or may not be those of the Chairman of The Skeptic Tank.

Return to The Skeptic Tank's main Index page.

E-Mail Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank